Anyone who has visited San Diego and checked out the craft beer scene knows that there are special neighborhoods in the city that are absolutely packed with high-quality craft beer.
Miramar happens to be one of those neighborhoods.
I no particular order, these are the best breweries and taprooms to check out in Miramar.
Best Breweries in Miramar
Keep in mind that breweries are constantly opening in Miramar, and some of the locations mentioned below are just one of several that the brewery has in San Diego or Southern California. Ok, the list:
- Pure Project
- Duck Foot Brewing
- Ballast Point Brewing
- Little Miss Brewing
- Fall Brewing Company
- AleSmith Brewing Company
- Division 23 Brewing
- Kove Brewing
- Embolden Beer Company
- Protector Brewery
- Collective Culture
As far as I know, this is the most up-to-date list available. But, of course, if I missed a spot please leave a comment below.
The “Honorable Mentions” category is usually where I mention some places that are great, but didn’t quite make my list. However, since every brewery in Miramar is on this list, the Honorable Mentions will be a little different.
- Rough Draft Brewing. Technically just outside of Miramar.
- Athletic Brewing Co. I love NA beers, but this is just where they produce beer and has no taproom.
- Cutwater Spirits. Well it’s craft, but craft spirits. Still worth a visit since the food is great.
- Babe Kombucha. It’s not beer, it’s kombucha!
- Preston’s Ginger Beer. It’s not beer, it’s ginger beer!
- Serpentine Cider. It’s not beer, it’s cider!
- Lost Cause. It’s not beer, it’s mead!